LBBC’s Young Women’s Initiative recently launched two videos as part of their “Let’s Talk About It” Video series.
- ASCO Breast Reports on Recurrence after Early Chemotherapy
- Researchers Identify Barriers to Early-Stage Breast Cancer Treatment
- Everolimus May Help Those With HER2-positive Breast Cancer That No Longer Responds Well to Trastuzumab
- Experts Discuss New Guideline for Margins in Breast-Conserving Surgery
- Study Suggests PALB2 Mutations Greatly Increase Chance of Getting Breast Cancer
Learn about chemobrain, what causes it and how to manage this possible side effect of treatment.
Breast Cancer Today: Individual Treatments, Shared Experiences09/27/2014
Join us for our Annual Fall Conference in Philadelphia, Breast Cancer Today: Individual Treatments, Shared Experiences.
On the Blog
September 15, 2014
Reflecting on the “Let’s Talk About It” Series Video Shoot
Our Young Women’s Initiative recently launched two videos as part of the “Let’s Talk About It” Video Series. Arin Ahlum Hanson, MPH, CHES, manager of the Young Women’s Initiative, wrote this post about the day of the shoot and working with the young women and video crew who helped create the additions to this series. […
Offering care and support to someone diagnosed with breast cancer can be hard emotionally, whether you’re experiencing stress from balancing your own needs with helping your loved one or having trouble accepting the person’s diagnosis yourself. This September, Living Beyond Breast Cancer expert Page Tolbert, LCSW, answers your questions about how to be a caregiver while getting the help you need, too.